I just turned 39 and my fire to innovate keeps on burning. Creativity never stops, and I feel haven’t even started yet. Here are 39 sample innovations you can do to your life. It is endless.
1. Break your routine, your commute route or your habits.
2. Refrain from eating rice and replace it with sweet potatoes or any good carbs.
3. Download free home bodyweight workouts.
4. Try self-hypnosis.
5. Allot 20% of your income to pay debts.
6. Google passive income opportunities.
7. Try the Pomodoro technique at work.
8. Try Bullet Journaling technique.
9. Learn how to sell. Selling talent = Income Growth.
10. Identify your personal brand and enhance it. Brand is a long term asset.
11. Grow your network online.
12. Google hobby list and try some hobbies at least once a month. It can be your business one day.
13. Focus on one market niche at a time.
14. Be mindful in spending time with your spouse and your kids.
15. Connect with your relatives and friends at least once in a while.
16. Browse through your contact list and randomly send a “How are you?” text.
17. Declutter your desktop at least once a month.
18. Create a YouTube channel and document your business or life adventures.
19. Create an Instagram account and post every food you eat, refer from calorie content apps and put calorie captions in your post
20. Buy a sketch pad and try doodling or sketching. It is therapeutic.
21. Try waking up at 4am and sleeping early. Or vice versa.
22. Listen to podcasts while in traffic.
23. Message influencers or celebrities and offer them your service for free, video editing, copywriting, website development,
24. Connect with at least 10 LinkedIn accounts a day. Message them and offer your service.
25. Organize a small group dinner at least once a month.
26. Not fond of reading? Try audiobooks.
27. Practice labeling every action you do. “brushing teeth”, “sitting down”, “listening”, “washing face”, it improves your concentration skills and makes you be present.
28. Try something new at least once a month. Something you are scared of like public speaking, riding a motorcycle, etc.
29. Sleep naked.
30. No motivation to workout? Start small by walking in a park. Gradually increase your time.
31. Search self-motivation or self-affirmation on YouTube. Listen to it when you’re down.
32. Replace your negative thoughts, worries, fears with positive affirmations. As long as you take actions to overcome those challenges, then you have nothing to worry about.
33. Grow your idea muscle. Force yourself to think of 10 ideas a day.
34. Learn how to code.
35. Learn a new dish at least once a month.
36. For the singles, there’s no harm trying online dating.
37. Spend on travels than hoarding material things.
38. Engage with social media by liking, commenting or giving sensible opinions on their posts.
39. Establish an evening routine by evaluating what has transpired in your day, ask yourself what would somebody you look up to do with your current challenges, congratulate yourself and identify three important tasks to focus on the next day.