“I am not good enough.”, ” I am not going to make it.”, “I am going to fail.”, “I am not a good speaker.”, “I am not going to live a happy life ever.”, “I hate my job.” Sounds familiar?
Everyone experiences these tapes from our heads, and that ruins our day. We drag ourselves going to work because of all we think about are these negative thoughts and complaints about our life. We become paranoid with our significant other because our self-esteem is low and we tolerate them.
I’ve been there. I was in my early 20s when I become aware of this. I studied behavioral-cognitive therapy, mindfulness, Buddhism, and meditation. As time pass, I gradually stitch techniques together and stumble upon tools on how to swing negative to positive.
If you search “positive affirmations” on YouTube or Audible or Google, you can find a lot of interesting positive affirmations you can listen to every morning or even at night before you sleep.
Try it, and it will change your life forever.
Below is the top 10 on my list of positive affirmations I listen to and tell myself every day.
- I am confident
- I am calm and in control.
- I am full of life and filled with gratitude.
- I am enough, and I have enough, good health, work, and relationships.
- I am living my life out loud, and I love it.
- I love and enjoy who I am.
- I am a strong and confident person.
- I have the ability to do anything I wish.
- I am a wonderful person with so much to offer.
- I am not my negative thoughts. I am my actions.